February 7, 2012

Happily Ever After {styled bridal}

I've been dying to style and photograph a bridal session for months and I'm pretty much in love with the whole process :) During the next year I have a few here and there and I am so excited to showcase my friends and vendors throughout the next few months in these shoots!

You all may remember Molly. She played Little Red Riding Hood in my last fairytale shoot! A Cake in a Treetop{her bakery} designed this amazing cake. We discussed my vision for the whole shoot and she created the PERFECT centerpiece for the table. I love how clean and elegant it is...and not to mention it looks ridiculously delish. I just love Molly and can't wait to work with her in the future! She makes cakes for everything from anniversaries to weddings. Book her for your next event :)

Long time Forney florist, Bow Woods Florist and Gifts made the beautiful yellow bouquet! She did an amazing job at making the flowers cheery but modern and bright but bold. I was just in love with the flowers and couldn't photograph them enough.

Finally, my model Nancy! I can't thank her enough for being such a good sport and putting her AMAZING dress back on for an afternoon with Tucker Images. She is so much fun to be around and a joy to photograph! We never stop laughing :) She's a super talented photographer in the Dallas area. Check out her work at Nancy Gamez Photography.

I hope you all enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed styling and shooting them!










If you're interested in becoming a preferred vendor please feel free to contact me at 972.900.9453 or email at britney.benedict@yahoo.com

Styling: Britney Benedict

Photography: Tucker Images

No comments:

Post a Comment