January 21, 2012

Little Red Riding Hood and Her Hunter

I am speechless. The entire editing process I literally was awe struck with the way these two looked at each other and the way they worked the camera. Simply amazing! Aaron tried to play like he wasn't a pro at first...but you'll soon see that he's a master of the smoldering stare. I could not have cast someone more perfect for Little Red. Molly is stunning and the way she got into character made the entire shoot magical for me. I felt like I was in a movie.

Not only is she strikingly beautiful, she's a baker! She makes some of the cutest cakes I've ever seen. You should check out her work at A Cake In a Treetop! I can't wait to see her creations for my sisters birthdays and my grandparents' 50th anniversary...she's truly a talent.

I can't thank my sweet assistant, Ashlea, enough. She did Molly's fab makeup! Her and I are having so much fun with this project and I can't wait until you guys see everything we have up our sleeves. :) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs are making their debut on February 12. Make sure to check back :)

Without further adieu...Little Red Riding Hood.


























No comments:

Post a Comment