March 2, 2012

Feature Friday!

If you're living in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and have never heard of Groovy's...you're most likely living under a rock.

I've been shopping at the Groovy's in Forney for almost 10 years and I remember the first thing I bought. That cylinder purse made out of a Texas license plate that held all my 13 year old girl things like lip gloss and a note from the boy in second period was the coolest thing I had ever purchased and from then on I was hooked!

Groovy's is pioneering the boutique shopping industry in Forney, Rockwall and Arlington and I'm SO honored to be able to feature them on Tucker Image's Feature Friday this week!

Christi Foster, the fashion forward and fabulous owner of these three amazing stores, is one of the kindest people I've ever met. Not only does she fill her shops with the most chic and up and coming fashions...she staffs them with WONDERFUL people. Whether you are looking for a gift for a friend, a fab new pair of shoes, an amazing outfit for your next shoot with Tucker Images, or just want some retail therapy...these awesome women will get you exactly what you need!

So next time you're in need of ANYTHING head on over to Groovy's! You'll be welcomed and relaxed and when you walk out of their charming shops you'll have the perfect piece to make you feel fierce and fabulous like every women should!

I'm heading out the door to a meeting with Sara Rivas of Hunt&Peck to chit chat about our next styled bridal! Be sure to come over and see us on Monday! Lot's of fun shoots this weekend that I can't wait to show you :)

Keep calm and shop on! Have a beautiful weekend :)

Blessings, 
















B

No comments:

Post a Comment