February 27, 2012

Bria {Senior 2012}

I heart Bria.

She was so fun to photograph because she just plain worked it the whole time! I love a girl that feels as great as she looks and smiles with her soul.

Bria will be heading to Mizzou after graduation and can't wait to see who this sweetheart of a young lady becomes!

Congrats to the Richardson High Class of 2012! Especially Ms Bria!

Enjoy your preview :)

Thank you so much to Rent My Dust Vintage Rentals for the delicious props! They took the shoot over the top to the most perfect place. She's got just the right piece for everything! I can't wait to show you all the shoots miss Rita and I have in the works. Be sure to check out her website and become a fan of her facebook page. She's a rockstar! 


1 comment:

  1. OMG.... you are so amazing and I have had the privilege of watching you grow into this remarkable BEAUTIUL young lady. I love you Bria! Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete