March 20, 2012

She's as Free as a Bird {A Styled Bridal}

My job is to capture but I LIVE to create.

My mind is constantly scrolling through ideas for a new shoot. Ask Ben, I get lost. I get lost at dinner. I get lost in the car. I get lost watching tv. And I most often get lost mid conversation. I lose myself in thought of creating something I've never seen. I live and love to tell a story and make a dream I have slowly and beautifully come to life.

I am surrounded by some amazing people that get lost in the same wonderful way and together, with a lot of hard work, we created this styled bridal to share with you.

The day started at the uber chic Uptown Peacock. Nikki is incredible and she took our theme and placed it perfectly on Sara's head with the most fabulous 'do I could have imagined! Then we headed back to my place. where one of my favorite friends, Molly, from A Cake in a Treetop met us with her AMAZING creation. I never cease to be blown away with her talent and vision. Then, as Molly and I sat in my living room filled to the brim with options for our tablescape from the oh so fabulous Wisteria, Dustin from A Brush of Genius started to work his magic. Sara, my fabulous friend, marketing genius, and owner of Hunt &Peck(designer of the amazing invites and save the dates) and our beautiful model for today was transformed into a forest goddess right before our eyes.

I can't thank Wisteria enough for featuring some of their spring collection in our shoot. The fab club chairs couldn't have fit the theme better! Be sure to check out their website and stop by their beautiful storefront. They have a perfect balance of classic Americana, trendy treasures, timelessness style, and eclectic pieces to take your home from "so-so" to sophisticated. Thank you Wisteria! 

Be sure to check out all of the wonderful vendors that made this shoot possible! They are rockstars!!

Styling: Britney Benedict, Sara Rivas, Molly Johnson, Dustin Svatek
Invitations and Save the Date: Hunt & Peck
Makeup: A Brush of Genius
Furniture and Accessories: Wisteria
Photography: Tucker Images




















































No comments:

Post a Comment