April 18, 2012

What's up Wednesday!

It seems like lately all I've posted on my sweet little blog is photo sessions. I guess that makes perfect sense since it IS my blog for my business but I thought I would take a minute or two to catch up with you guys and tell you all that's been going on over here at Tucker Images.

First and the only not fun thing in this post...we got hit by the tornados that went through Forney a couple of weeks ago. It took our roof an ruined our cars but as I stood there with all my family surrounding me totally and completely safe and a house that was still livable I took a deep breath and realized how much God had blessed us and protected us in the scariest of situations. I hadn't taken the time to thank Him for everything he has given me in this life lately with all the hustle and bustle of the last few months and in that vulnerable moment I stopped in my tracks and started to reflect on all the amazing things me and my family have been blessed with. It's so easy sometimes to take our beautiful lives and live them as though they are a right...I have made an extreme effort lately to wake up and take each day as a precious gift and make the most of each and every moment.

Second, we are in the process of creating a new website! It's going to be awesome and pretty and yellow and user friendly and awesome. I'm BEYOND excited about it.

Third...final...and most exciting. Yesterday I bought a Canon 5D Mark ii. To date this is the biggest and most scary purchase of my young career and I must say I was a tad bit anxious. By tad I mean I asked Ben approximately 37 times if it was the right decision. He patiently answered everytime..."Yes babe, you need it. You're ready. It's going to be fine." And boy is it! He's amazing. He's new and shiny and makes me feel like a grown up when I hold him. Charlie(the camera of course) will have his debut shoot on Thursday! It's an engagement session at that :) He's a handsome hunk of a camera and I couldn't be more excited and pleased with my purchase. Also, upon purchasing I had three more amazing brides book Tucker Images for their wedding! Divine Intervention? No doubt in my mind.



Barbara Jean wouldn't look at the camera. She's more stubborn than me. F'real. 


Thank you all for your continual support :) It's almost wedding season folks and I've got my game face on...and so does Charlie!


So what have you guys been up to?

God is SO good! Blessings,

B


No comments:

Post a Comment