April 23, 2012

Jason+Sam. Engaged.

I've known Sam for 15 years. She was my ever patient Little Dribblers basketball coach...I wasn't half bad...more like 75%.  She and her dad were awesome though. They whooped and hollered when I triumphantly scored my first basket...for the other team. Oh memories. :)

Sonja, Sam's sweet sister and my dear friend, hired me back in December to photograph Jason's surprise proposal! There were tears and hugs and kisses and a whirlwind of beautiful emotion all followed by a delicious dinner where their families waited to congratulate with more hugs and tears and kisses. It was an amazing night :)

Engagement sessions make my whole life and the way these two worked it the whole shoot was just plain perfect!

Everyone send Sam and Jason a high five and big hug for being awesome :) They will be married on October 6 in a beautiful fall ceremony. Congratulations guys :)







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment