February 19, 2012

Nathan+Jordan Engagement Session{S'more Lovin'}

I have known Nathan and Jordan since N'Sync was cool{do I still listen to them at least once a day...yes.} and I was so excited when they asked me to shoot their big day! 

I always get so giddy when a bride is willing to branch out a bit with their engagement session and I'm especially excited with how these turned out. It was such a blast roasting marshmallows and watching their sweet dog, Abigail eat all the graham crackers. She was hilarious...and camera shy much like Barbara Jean{they got to be good buddies this afternoon} must be a girl thing ;)

I can't wait for their wedding in June! Enjoy! Congrats you two :)
 



1 comment:

  1. holy cow these turned out awesome!! Nathan, Im glad you finally got around to asking her to marry her!! Me and Dillon only heard about it forever!! Brittney, your amazing as always!!!

    ReplyDelete