January 14, 2012

Welcome to Wonderland

Here lately I've been trying to challenge myself creatively. I absolutely love the Disney trend that I've been seeing in the photography/styling world. Tucker Images will be doing a series of "Fairytale" themed shoots throughout 2012. With the help of my good friend Ashlea, it's sure to be a beautiful and fun journey. I, personally, can't wait :)

First up, one my of favorites of all time, Alice in Wonderland. Ashlea fit the bill perfectly! I've been photographing her for years and when I cooked up this idea I knew she would be absolutely amazing in the part. She's ridiculously pretty :)

A big thanks to our grandmothers, moms, and friends for letting us use their beautiful treasures. Also, a double big thanks to {Mrs} Lisa for getting me these precious bunnies! {Mr} Coco and {Mr} Walter were so precious and fun to photograph. My sweet dog, BJ, just didn't understand why she couldn't keep em.

Stay tuned for more from the wonderful world of Disney!



























No comments:

Post a Comment