May 13, 2012

Trent+Mandy. Married.

I cried when I saw her finally ready to go in her dress. With her hair done beautifully, her makeup just right,  and her veil placed perfectly I couldn't help but think back to all the wonderful memories we have shared together over the past 15 years. In that moment I had never been more proud of her. 

Trent and Mandy tied the knot on Cinco de Mayo, and ya'll...it was the best kind of party! They ate and drank and danced the night away. From the BEAUTIFUL flowers to the delicious cake every little detail was perfect!

Congratulations to the happy couple! Love you both!

Huge shout-out to my awesome assistant Amie! She totally rocked it :)

Enjoy your preview :)




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment