May 21, 2012

A Love Story as Sweet as Apple Pie {Travis+Jessica}

Travis and Jessica are my kind of couple! She is so sweet and the way he looks at her when she giggles is probably the cutest thing ever. I'm at a loss for words to describe how excited I am about their September wedding! It's going to be vintage and gorgeous AND at one of my favorite venues. I couldn't be more pumped!

Huge shout out to Nikki at The Uptown Peacock for Jessica's fab hair! It looked amazing! Also, high five and big hug to Hunt&Peck for designing and making all of the crazy cute signs that took our apple pie theme to the perfect level of awesome! You both rock our world! If you haven't checked them out, do it. Like, now. F'real. You need them. Trust me. 

Congratulations to this amazing couple! Enjoy :)










































No comments:

Post a Comment